Online Meditation Training Program
With Drs. Mao Shing Ni & Olivia Rosewood
Starts on June 10, 2018
Sign Up Today!
99% of all disease is either caused by or exacerbated by stress. Healthy stress management skills like meditation are an essential part of a healthy lifestyle and the crucial ingredient to blissful longevity.
Join Drs. Mao Shing Ni and Olivia Rosewood, Director of International Taoist Meditation Institute* (An Institute of the College of Tao) in an 8-months, Taoist Meditation intensive that meets online every two weeks. Each month, meditators will deepen and fortify meditation practice with one meditation in each of the 8 Taoist Meditation Pillars:
- Symbiosis with Nature Meditation: Solar, Lunar, & all of Nature Contemplative Meditation: Tien Yin Tzu
- Invocation Meditation: Dao In Invocations Visualization Meditation: Five Clouds
- Inner View Meditation: Mind, Emotion, & Body
- Healing Sounds Meditation: with hand positions & postures Meridian Tracing Meditation: Microcosmic & Macrocosmic Orbit
- I Ching Meditation: Consultation with the Divine Elements of I Ching
For more information and registration please visit ITMI at College of Tao.
This course is appropriate for both beginner as well as advanced meditator. An optional Teacher’s training Intensive will be available at the end of the certification.
*The International Taoist Meditation Institute serves to sustain and share the ancient meditation practices passed down through the ages in the Taoist tradition. We also train teachers so that these sacred Taoist practices can be shared in their entirety, with integrity and through comprehensive instruction.
FREE 5-Day Wellness Workshop: A Facebook Live Series
Your Lifestyle is Elemental
With Dr. Mao
June 18 — June 22, 2018
Each daily workshop event will take place in our private Facebook group at 5:00 pm (PST) and lasts for one hour. There will be an opportunity for Q&A during each event.
Sometimes life can leave you feeling like you've been put through a washing machine and then hung out to dry - with wrinkled skin and bad hair. Thanks life! If you don't want your power to be given away, it's time to tap into the Five Elements; a 5,000-year-old Asian practice that guides the universe through five elements: wood, fire, earth, metal and water. This "chi" teaches you to live life by your Element Type. Discover the powerful impact that the Five Elements has on your lifestyle, diet, mental attitude, relationships, finances and career. In this FREE 5-Day Wellness Workshop Facebook Live series, Dr. Mao shares his modern take on this ancient concept. Learn his easy steps to connect your mind, body and spirit together for a healthy and abundant life.
Go to Infinichi.com
Sign up for the Infinichi newsletter at the bottom of the website homepage. You will receive an exclusive invitation to the private Facebook workshop group and email updates.
Five Healths Feng Shui Intensive
August 30 - September 2, 2018
28 hours, CEU: RME, ASCA
Cost: CHF 765. (includes meals, lodging is additional)
Early bird registration: CHF 665. (payment by June 21, 2018)
A unique and enjoyable program for anyone interested in the dynamics of the environment and our health, and for those who would like to add to their professional skill set (energy healers, TCM practitioners as well as realtors, building and landscape architects, interior designers, etc.).
In-depth learning from a 38th generation Chinese medical expert includes:
- Practical exploration in a dynamic interactive environment
- Feng Shui for good health of body, mind, relationships, finances and life direction
- Easily applicable tools to add to your professional skills
- Special Qigong and meditation practices
Dr Mao’s experience & know-how allows him to present in-depth material in a user-friendly form without involving complicated calculations. Instead, the interaction between the five Feng Shui elements provide practical strategies aimed to create a space that allows chi to flow optimally to support each person.
Recent Past Events
Cancer Survivors Day at Providence Saint John’s Health Center
Join us on National Cancer Survivors Day for a celebration of living, learning and growing, with yoga, Qigong, therapeutic art, massage, meditation, healthy cooking and more!
Sunday, June 3, 2018
Mullin Plaza at Providence Saint John's Health Center
2121 Santa Monica Blvd
Santa Monica, CA 90404
For parking directions and a map, visit Providence.org/eventparking
Natural Pain Relief
Thursday, May 24, 2018
5—6 PM, Pacific Time
Interested in how acupuncture and Chinese medicine can help relieve pain? Join us for a FREE Q&A with Dr. Mao Shing Ni and J. Matthew Brand, L.Ac. to learn the mechanisms that acupuncture uses to help relieve both acute and chronic pain, in addition to other Chinese medicine modalities.
Channeling the Yellow Emperor
Sunday, May 20, 2018
9AM — 5PM
Northwestern Health Sciences University, Bloomington, MN
NCCAOM Approved Course for 6.5 Credits.
In this highly interactive workshop, Dr. Mao will reveal to you the ancient secrets of the I Ching as he guides you on a journey of self-discovery, exploring your inner being, and your Five Element personality to help uncover your life's purpose and actualize your true potential and experience increased success in your practice.
Dr. Mao Shing Ni will guide you to:
- Explore the unique characteristics of the Five Element Personalities, including emotional, physical, spirtual and medical needs.
- Harness your inner strengths and target areas to improve in both your personal and professional life.
- Uncover your authentic self and learn Five Element strategies to harmonize your relationship with others.
- Eliminate obstacles and self-sabotage through Acu-Release Technique, qi gong, and meditation.
- Grow your acupuncture practice by creating a plan for achieving your goals, providing more effective treatments, increasing your patient retention and referrals.
- Unleash your power for removing stress, overcoming fear, staying positive, and making great decisions for your life.
Fertility East Meets West: Q&A with Doctors of Tao of Wellness & Huntington Reproductive Center
April 25, 2018
Interested in learning about how integrative fertility practices can help you achieve your goal of parenthood?
Join us for a FREE Q & A with Albert Vaca, L.Ac., and Dr. Bradford Kolb of Huntington Reproductive Center, to discuss fertility and what you can do to improve your chances for success.